You are taking massage for the first time?
Perhaps you have’ve got some questions? At first read the massage restrictions, if any of it occur, please change your massage date for later one, 24h or longer before the massage starts. If you don’t, all your vouchers will be treated as used. Prepare for thai massage is very important if you want to get maximum benefits.
- Eat something 1h before massage at the latest, eat some fresh fruits or collation
- Drink more tea or water, avoid coffee, don’t drink alcohol
- Make some home-stretching – made before massage reduce pain after it
- Try to calm down, leave all everyday matters behind spa door
- Give the receptionist voucher/discount coupon if you use it
- Tell us what you expect from massage
- Show points which should be treated with more than usual care
- Please turn off or at least mute your cellphone
- Every massage starts with feet cleaning, so don’t be shy.
- Above all try to calm down, don’t think about job or responsibilities
- Breath – if you can`t take your breath, focus on masseur movements and breath out when she is pressing
- Traditional thai massage is very intense, close to the pain and pleasure at the same time – if you have many muscle problems, pain is always present, but if it`s too strong, please inform the masseur
- Tell us if you feel it`s too cold/hot in the room
- Oils and balms used by us are usually absorbed by your skin completely before end of massage, so you don’t need to worry about your clothes
- Our massage clothes, towels or one-time underwear please leave on the floor
We encourage you to try out our
, which is traditionally given after thai massage
- If you want to tip masseur, please leave money in small box at the reception desk