Self Fertility Massage™
is a series of massage techniques that are used to help support reproductive health, the menstrual cycle, and your fertility. I created this natural fertility therapy to help women apply the fertility massage techniques for themselves. Self Fertility Massage™ is a very effective and low cost way to boost your fertility naturally and help reduce the effects of fertility issues on your body.
I have worked with thousands of clients as a massage therapist over the last decade and have seen many life changing results from the use of massage therapy.
The techniques taught in Self Fertility Massage™ help the body to become balanced, have healthy circulation, increase immune system health, decrease stress, and much much more.
The Benefits of Self Fertility Massage™
- Helps to reposition a tilted uterus
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Massage helps to break up scar tissue
- Helps to bring fresh blood to the uterus
- Helps to reduce stress & stress hormones
- Increases circulation to the uterus & cervix
- Improves endocrine system communication
- Encourages the liver to get rid of excess hormones
- Promotes hormonal balance by strengthening the hormonal feedback loop
- Helps the body to rid itself of old stagnant blood and tissues
Is Self Fertility Massage™ For You?
Stress from infertility
Lack of menstruation
Pain during ovulation
Can Self Fertility Massage™ Help with Fertility Issues?
Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- The uterus is contracting to expel old blood
- A “cold uterus” – This is a term used in TCM which means a uterus that is lacking proper circulation.
- Scar tissue left from surgery, PID, or endometriosis may cause a lot of pain when the uterus contracts during menstruation.
- Nutritional deficiencies have been shown to effect PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Tilted uterus
Improving Egg Health
Stress Caused from Fertility Issues
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Lack of exercise
- High cholesterol
How Self Fertility Massage™ Works…
Fallopian Tube Massage
- Do not do Self Fertility Massage™ while you are menstruating.
- Do not do Self Fertility Massage™ if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you are currently trying to conceive, do fertility massage from the last day of your period until ovulation.
- Discontinue Self Fertility Massage™ once you find out you are pregnant.
- If you have health issues consult with your physician before beginning Self Fertility Massage.
Techniques Used in Self Fertility Massage
Chi Nei Tsang
Deep Tissue Massage
Castor Oil Therapy
Radiant Womb Therapeutic Massage Oil
About the Self Fertility Massage DVD
- An overview of Reproductive Anatomy
- Detailed instructions on Self Fertility Massage Techniques
- Castor Oil Pack Instructions
- A Reflexology Session
- Quick Recap, which is a quick reference for daily use